The Crockett Area Chamber of Commerce in coordination with the Crockett Economic Recovery Task Force is hosting Sale on the Trail, Houston County!
One of the most famous roadways in America, the El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail, will be the site of a 200 mile-long “Sale on the Trail” to be held Sat., Aug. 1. The El Camino Real, which means the “King’s Highway” in Spanish, is the oldest road in Texas. The “Sale on the Trail” event, planned and promoted by the El Camino Real Caddo Region Trail Partners, which includes Chambers of Commerce and Tourism Bureaus along the route, has been scheduled to promote tourism and acquaint participants with the beautiful highway so important to early history in Louisiana and Texas. Land owners and businesses from Natchitoches, La to Crockett, TX will hold yard sales, flea markets, festivals, trade shows, sidewalk sales, etc. along this famous trail, providing a wonderful weekend of touring and shopping. Those interested in participating in the “Sale on the Trail” are encouraged to take advantage of a great chance to share your treasures with others!
We are encouraging Businesses to hold Sidewalk Sales during the day and individuals to register and participate. Send your Advertisements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is FREE to participate unless you want to be a part of the Sale on the Trail at the small city park across from City Hall between 4th and 5th street.
Food Trucks welcome! Retail and Resale Welcome! Antiques and secondhand items Welcome! Handmade crafts Welcome! Farmer's Market items Welcome!
There will be a small fee requested of $25 to reserve your booth space at the park.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
You receive a 10 x 10 booth space (tables and chairs NOT included - no electricity)
Food Trucks - limited spaces available - limited electricity available
Booths will be spaced 6 feet apart for social distancing.
There are just a few rules:
Individuals & Retail Businesses
- Please click HERE to register to be included in the online map - FREE
- Please don’t allow visitors to block the highway. Off street parking is always the best and safest.
- For the safety of travelers & so shoppers can see an upcoming stop, please fly balloons, banners & post signs in a visible location near the road.
- Please make an effort to stay open until at least 3 pm on Saturday.
Crockett Park Vendors:
- Click HERE to register for a booth
- Set up by 9 am at the small city park across from city hall
- If you sell retail or resale items you must provide sales tax ID
- Please plan to stay until at least 3 pm
For more information - call 936-544-2359 or email email@example.com